The IBERICA OPTIMA Series is our basic Automatic Platen Press. Launched in 2008, we proudly announce that the OPTIMA Series have today it’s version in a new format 106. With its "operator friendly" innovations and ease of handling, this model maintains IBERICA’s quality of build and performance the combination of which generates a significant increase in productivity.
- The versatility of the OPTIMA Series gives the possibility to die-cut several types of substrate including paper, plastic, board and corrugated material.
- The comprehensive range of optional equipment allows the configuration of the "perfect" Die-Cutter giving our customers the ideal machine for all of their requirements in the Packaging Industry.
- Its 100% manufacture process made only in our plant in Barcelona makes the OPTIMA Series the perfect investment for those who look for high productivity and long-life of machinery.
- The new blanker OPTIMA-K 106 is the perfect tool for customer who enters in the blanking world, due its high quality, high productivity, easy handle and fast preparation as well as for an interesting price range.
- This new generation of IBERICA blankers is equipped with new tooling technology to do “sheeting” in a fast and easy way. This is the result of the synergy and collaboration with local die-makers, for the continuous improvement of our units.
- Automatic feeder head designed for quick and easy preparation comfortably handles a wide range of materials. In conjunction with incorporated automatic pile displacement, perfect feeding of sheets is achieved.
- Manual non-stop feeder for continuous production.
- Machine elevated giving the possibility to work with higher piles.
- Maximum pile height in feeder = 1690mm.
- Maximum pile height in delivery = 1400mm.
- Feed table made from anti-static stainless steel. Equipped with variable speed belts which have individual tensioners and ensure perfect arrival of the sheet at the front lays.
- Two adjustable side-guides for all formats, with dual function pull and also push facility which is employed when working with micro-flute or corrugated material. New inductive front-lay system for perfect register of sheet regardless of material type, grammage, colour and other characteristics of the sheet. Comprised of four motorised front-lays controlled through the touch screen.
- Latest generation of die-cutters designed and equipped with the VARIOPLAN®SYSTEM of IBERICA AG.
The presses are adjusted by hand at our Barcelona plant and built using the best European materials guaranteeing our customers long life and maximum strength for their die-cutter.
The 300 tonnes (330 US tonnes) of punching pressure makes the IBERICA AG Die Cutters unique in its sector.
- The OPTIMA series is equipped with an operator friendly touch screen giving complete control of all sections of the press.
A remote connection IP system allows us to offer immediate assistance.
- An optional pneumatic locking system in the chase (Fast Flow®) for perfect positioning of the cutting forme and a reduction in make-ready time.
- Machine equipped with upper Quick-Lock System stripping and blanking frames for use with dedicated tooling.
- Machine equipped with standard upper and lower stripping frames with complete set of accessories for use in manual setting of the unit or in the (optional) Pre
- Make Ready table.
- Machine equipped with a lower blanking frame and universal tools for use in manual setting of the unit or in the (optional) Pre Make Ready table.
- Machine equipped with special “ImpulsBCN®” tool for the quick and easy preparation of upper blanking when “sheeting.” This innovative system has been developed thanks to the co-operation between BCN Troqueles www.bcntroqueles.es and IBERICA AG that will give both companies the possibility to grow and improve continuously for the benefit of our customers.
- Automatic changing of the pallet in combination with a non-stop interleaving system gives stability to the delivered pile. Settings for this facility are carried out through the touch screen. These settings can be stored in the memory giving a reduction in make-ready time with repeated work.
- Dynamic waste removal system ensures the perfect ejection of waste.
- Platform with “chase-changer” for customers who are looking for flexibility and speed in the preparation of the following job.
- Anti-static kit for feeder head and feed table giving improved performance when die-cutting plastic materials.
- Heavy duty transport wheels for perfect feeding of the sheet on the feed table, specially designed to work with corrugated board.
- One Pre Make Ready table for stripping and blanking allowing us to prepare the next job whilst the machine is in production.
- One standard upper stripping frame with a complete set of accessories.
- One standard lower stripping frame with a complete set of accessories.
- One standard lower blanking frame with universal tools.